Tuesday, August 25, 2015

I'm Back!

Hey everyone!

I didn't mean to take such a long break, but I really needed it. I learned that stressing over having writer's block really isn't helpful at all, so I embraced. Also, I wanted to enjoy my summer, and what an amazing one it was! Now school is starting up again next week and everything is slowly winding down. I'm back to focusing on my blog and my writing and I've even picked up some new material to read (Toni Morrison's God Help the Child). 

As many of you know, I'm beginning my third year at Rutgers University, and I have never been more excited! Mainly because I finally get to take an Africana Studies course and a very interesting creative writing class. I'm hoping that something I learn from these two courses will somehow find its way into my writing.

Just a quick update and to let you guys know I'm still here! People have been asking why I haven't been posting, too. Glad you guys care! :) Be on the lookout for new material.

XOXO,
Jada

No comments:

Post a Comment