Wednesday, March 30, 2016

It's So Hard to Say Goodbye

As you can tell by the title, I have some rather bittersweet news...

For the last two years, this blog has been my safe haven. Some amazing pieces of writing was born here, and it really gave me a voice that I was so desperately looking for. As you've noticed, of course, I haven't posted here for awhile. With school becoming the main focus for me, I simply haven't had a lot of time to devote to writing like I would like to. The year is winding down, though, and I've been thinking a lot about this blog of mine. I've come to the decision to revamp it in another space and give it a new name, in light of this new phase of my life. A lot of things I used to write about involved a lot of pain, a lot of uncertainty, vulnerability, but that part of my life has come to an end. So why not start over anew, fresh, like a phoenix (hint, hint!). Not to mention I have learned SO. MUCH. STUFF. during my first year at Rutgers, and I cannot wait to share it with you guys!

Thank you to those of you who have supported me and read my work. I am so appreciative of the love I have received. I'm not deleting this blog, though (there's a lot of good stuff that I want to put in my new blog). Feel free to revisit any of the ones you really like. I'm kind of sad because it is my first and I've seen my writing just skyrocket. I will keep you posted on the new blog, but be on the lookout for it towards the end of May (hopefully). 

XOXO,
Jada

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read the next CHAPTERS!!!
    I'm very proud of you daughter. Love always, Mommy XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read the next CHAPTERS!!!
    I'm very proud of you daughter. Love always, Mommy XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete