Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Are You There, God? It's Me, Jada.

Day 1:
Are you there, God? It's me, Jada. It's...been awhile. Too long, maybe. My grandmothers said that if I ever need anything, ask you and you will supply it. I feel bad for calling on you when I feel like I'm at my lowest...I will try to do my best from now on. But I need help. Please help me to get over this part of my life, heal my heart, and calm my spirit. Amen.

Day 11:
Are you there, God? It's me, Jada. I've had several conversations about whether or not you are real. It did bother me because I was raised in the church and hardly ever missed a Sunday service. But I got older and started to understand things more, and I saw things I just didn't understand. I really want to believe you exist. I've been in a lot of emotional pain...please. Help me. Amen.

Day 22:
Are you there. God? It's me, Jada. I haven't been sleeping. I keep having these dreams; my spirit is really bothered. Please protect me while I'm sleeping. I'm still in pain. I can't stop crying, and I don't know what else to do. Are you still listening? I need some kind of sign.

Day 31: 
Are you still there, God? It's me, Jada. I just wanted to say I know that was you. Thank you. When I lost religion, I found you. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment